- Take your boat out one last time to see what repairs (if any) will need to be made before winter storage.
- Remove electronics and gear from the boat.
- Clean and dry your boat.
- Fill up your fuel tank to avoid condensation build up and add fuel stabilizers. Add Biobor EB.
- Change the lower unit oil.
- Store the boat stern down so rain and snow will drain out.
- Get a boat cover. Even if your boat is stored indoors, it will still be exposed to elements that can cause irreversible damage. EmpireCovers offers a variety of high quality protective boat covers that provide ultimate protection for a fraction of shrink wrapping your boat. All EmpireCovers boat covers are 100% waterproof to keep your boat dry and breathable to prevent mold and mildew growth. EmpireCovers boat covers. Add support poles under your boat cover to prevent snow and water from pooling.
About Empire Boat Covers:
EmpireCovers offers the highest quality boat covers on the market today. Available in a variety styles and sizes, our covers are designed perfectly to suit almost every boat storage or towing need. We are able to fit hundreds of boats from SeaRay and Bayliners to Trophy and Maxum. Give your boat the protection and care it deserves. Use the convenient selector above to find the perfect cover for your boat.
Great Features of Empire Boat Covers:
Low Cost Alternative to wrapping: Save hundreds with semi-custom fit boat covers
Your Cover is Already In Stock: Your cover will be shipped in 1-2 business days after you place your order
Built to Last: Our cover fabrics are made with the most durable material and are warranted to make sure your boat is protected for years
100% Waterproof: EmpireCovers offers the best boat covers that are designed to be keep your boat dry even during the worst downpour
Trailer Friendly: All of our boat covers are equipped with heavy-duty straps to attach over the cover and under the hull for secure transportation